The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Increase Customer’s Portfolio
• Settle and follow up Sales objectives.
• Give support to meeting the approved budget
• Be supportive in engaging customers and Customer’s loyalty
• Use of Sales methods for engaging clients and negotiate tariff rates with Shipping line, Agents, and other Suppliers.
• Being a resident in Managua (Nicaragua)
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in freight forwarding.
• intermedial English level - speaking and writing.
• Have an active client portfolio
• To be graduated in careers such as Business Administration, Logistics, and related.
Language: Spanish and English (Preferred)
Work Location: Managua, Nicaragua
• Monday to Friday. Saturday work at home office
Law benefits according to what is established by the Ministry of Labor and current Labor Laws
Onboard Ligistics Group
Km 4.5 Carretera a Masaya. Restaurante Tip Top 75vrs Oeste Edificio Park Plaza. Of. 5
Phone:+ 505 2277 1243