We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction:
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into inventory
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
•Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds)
• Current forklift license (preferred)
• Able to work Overtime on Fridays.
• High school degree
• Communicative and excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive and cooperative
• Proactive and driven attitude.
• Able to be standing for a full-time position.
• Able to walk long distances.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Language: Spanish and English (Preferred)
Work Location: Miami, FL 33166
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
We provided a safe environment according to the CDC recommendations.
Onboard Ligistics Group
6735 NW 36th Street
Miami, FL 33166, USA email@example.com
Phone: +1 (305) 471-0201