The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Grow client portfolio.
• Establish and follow up on sales objectives
• Cooperate to meet the office's Budget
• Assist in the capture and negotiation with the Dominican Republic office's large client accounts.
• Implementation of selling methods, client capture strategies, pricing negotiation with suppliers.
• Being a resident in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in freight forwarding.
• Advanced English level - speaking and writing.
• Have an active client portfolio
Language: Spanish and English (Preferred)
Work Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
• Monday to Friday
We provided a safe environment according to the CDC recommendations.
Onboard Logistics Group
C. Rafael Augusto Sánchez 17 Ed. Saint Michell Local 204 Ensanche Naco, Santo Domingo.
Phone:+ 1 809 412 5816