Picks, packs, and ships supplies and materials to internal and external customers in an accurate and timely manner; efficiently and safely transports, sorts, and stocks materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to hand dolly, forklift, electric dolly, pallet jack, and/or elevator.
• Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing materials and products.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures.
• Picks, packs, and ships materials and products.
• Processes all packages for shipping; processes returned merchandise.
• Conducts physical inventory counts; replenishes stock from back-up locations as needed.
• Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
• Participates in quality improvement efforts.
• Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• One to two years related experience or equivalent.
• Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
• Forklift certified.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Acute attention to detail
• Proficient on Microsoft office
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
Work Location: Onboard Logistics USA, Miami
• Monday to Friday
We provided a safe environment according to the CDC recommendations.