The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• To coordinate and send instructions to Agents and suppliers to plan all shipment clearances according to their respective assigned traffics.
• To do follow up and give information about the shipments and bring support and provide solutions if necessary.
• To ask, check and approve pre-alerts and related documentation of shipments.
• To give follow up of all commercial documents.
• To book shipments in companies’ operations system.
• To organize, check and prepare weekly reports of customer’s shipments.
• To send information and refresh time status to customers.
• To take out comprehensive shipments insurance if the shipment applies.
• To coordinate shipment’s delivery according to given instructions by shipper if required.
• To send quotes to Agents and Shippers.
• To check invoices and notify discrepancies to suppliers and Agents.
• To do the profitability control and give feedback about costs differences to the commercial Department.
• To do the invoicing of all closed shipments.
• To have at least 2 years of experience in freight forwarder.
• To have full knowledge and experience about Air, Sea and Land shipments (Import and Export).
• To have knowledge about dangerous cargo and Controlled substances. Incoterms and Customs administration.
• Advanced level in Spoken and Written Spanish
• Studying or graduated in careers such as Business Administration, Logistics, and related.
• Language: Spanish and English
• Work Location: San Salvador, El Salvador
•Monday to Friday
• COVID-19 considerations:
• We provided a safe environment according to the CDC recommendations.
Av. Las Camelias y C/ Los Castanos #17 Of. 17 - Colonia San Francisco, San Salvador. El Salvador
Phone: 503 2297 9700