The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Monthly Billing
• Weekly Control and Reports for AR/AP
• Reconcile accounts
• Cash Flow
• Bank Reconciliation
• Processes cash, checks, or credit card transactions
• Follow up and resolve discrepancies in billings
• Accounting entries in company's Software
• Process purchases for office supplies
• Taxation process
• Keep filing in good order
• Being a resident in Panamá
• Minimum 3 years of experience as accounts receivable, payable, and billing clerk or
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any other work-related campus
• The combination of Education and Experience.
• Bilingual – English/Spanish.
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Office tools, mainly Outlook and Excel.
• Capable to work seated in a Full-Time Position.
• Able to work under pressure
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Language: Spanish and English (Preferred)
Work Location: Panama City, Panama
• Monday to Friday
We provided a safe environment according to the CDC recommendations.
Onboard Logistics Group
F&F Tower, Oficina 27B
Calle 50. Panamá City
Phone: ++507 396 8679