Works in conjunction with account executive/senior account and Branch Manager to support business development and client retention for the specified geographical region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Arranges and coordinates schedules and appointments for account executive.
• Supports account executive’s efforts to generate and develop new business to meet specified production goals including but not limited to cold-calling and scheduling appointments; responsible for generating and developing new business in assigned areas.
• Supports account executive’s activities to maintain and nurture existing client relationships; responsible for specified existing clients in assigned areas.
• Functions as liaison between client companies, account executive, and operations staff.
• Prepares weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by manager.
• Organizes and maintains file system.
• Participates in business/trade events that impact business unit.
• Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of industry product information.
• Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of local competition and of prevalent industry and business climate within the region.
• Promotes company-endorsed programs and services within assigned territory.
• Negotiates contracts and work agreements, as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent (preferred)
• One to two years related experience or equivalent.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Acute attention to detail
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
• Proficient on Microsoft Office.
Work Location: Onboard Logistics USA, Los Angeles
• Monday to Friday
We provided a safe environment according to the CDC recommendations.