Performs a wide range of accounting and administrative duties to support the accounting department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verifies information and maintains accounts payables reports including but not limited to monthly sales, open invoices, and aging reports.
• Receives checks and prepares deposit slips; verifies remittances against business accounts: deposits check daily.
• Guides and supervises complaint resolutions; verifies customer satisfaction through verbal and written communication.
• Ensures timely and accurate processing of accounts payable; receives, verifies, and posts accounts payable invoices into accounting system.
• Interacts with vendors and department managers when processing a resolution of account discrepancies.
• Receives and reviews purchase orders, check requests, and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
• Receives credit card receipts and reconciles against corporate credit cards on amonthly basis.
• Follows up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payment of accounts; serves as liaison between departments and vendors in the resolution of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Reviews, audits, and processes employee expense reimbursements; verifies accuracy of expenses and adherence to company policies.
• Maintains accounting department files and records.
• Enters information into accounting data entry system.
• Assists with month-end close and runs monthly reports as required.
• Answers, screens, and directs incoming telephone calls.
• Sorts and distributes internal and external mail.
• Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying,faxing, typing, and mailing.
• Assists with special accounting projects as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• One-year certificate from college or technical school, six months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Accurately keystroke a minimum of 50 wpm.
• 10-key by touch.
• Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
• Proficient on [INDICATE SPECIFIC COMPUTER PROGRAMS REQUIRED BY POSITION].
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Work Location: Onboard Logistics USA, Miami
• Monday to Friday
We provided a safe environment according to the CDC recommendations.